Comparative Heritage, the pluri-disciplinary and collaboratively-framed digital heritage research, now invites scholars—academics and non-academics—policymakers, and graduate students to submit paper abstracts towards its open and ongoing CfPs.
The following themes are currently open:
Abstracts may address any range of topics within the broad spectra of listed theme. Proposals may also cover specific or any but not limited to the following areas:
– Critical Studies – Linguistics – Literature – Literary Studies
– Film Studies – Political Science – Social Studies – Pre-modern Studies
– Postcolonial Studies – African Studies – American Studies – African American Studies
– Gender Studies – African American – European Studies – Women Studies
– Ageing Studies – Anthropology – Sociology – Family Studies
– Community Studies – Musicology – Epistemology – History
– Theological Studies – Religious Studies – Philosophy –The Classics
– Philosophy – Legal and Judicial Systems – Science and Technology – Recreation and Sports
– Medical and Health Sciences – Business and Tourism – Medical and Health Sciences – Security
–Peace and Security – Environmental Studies – Infrastructure Studies – Development Studies
– Epistemology – Education Studies – Asian Studies – 21st Century Studies
– Slavery and Institution Building Indigenous Studies – and more.
Abstracts of 250, not more than 300, words should be sent to email@example.com. Emailed abstracts should be in MS-Word format, and must include the author or authors’ full names, paper title, institutional affiliation, and contact information (mailing address, phone number, and email address).
Completed papers should be 6000 words, or less. Email completed papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed abstracts should be in MS-Word format, and must include the author or authors’ full names, paper title, institutional affiliation, and contact information (mailing address, phone number, and email address).
Generally, submissions should follow The Chicago Manual of Style (https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html) guildelines.
Gbenga Dasylva: (email@example.com)